House for sale

Mike Oborski Close, Kidderminster, DY10.

Bagleys are pleased to present to market this immaculately presented 2-bedroom house. The sale price is for a 65% share. Property to comprise entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge diner, WC cloakroom, two double bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed garden and off-road parking. NO UPWARDS CHAIN. EPC C76.

Bagleys are pleased to present to market this immaculately presented 2-bedroom house. The sale price is for a 65% share. Property to comprise entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge diner, WC cloakroom, two double bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed garden and off-road parking. NO UPWARDS CHAIN. EPC C76.

Entrance Hallway: Doors to kitchen, lounge diner, WC cloakroom and stairs to first floor. Ceiling light point and gas central heating radiator.


Lounge Diner: 5.62m x 3.91m (18'5" x 12'10") at widest points, Two UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear elevation, wall mounted electric fire, two ceiling light points, two gas central heating radiators and door to under stairs storage cupboard.


Kitchen: 2.71m x 2.62m (8'11" x 8'7"), Fitted with a variety of wall and base units with complimentary roll top worksurfaces and inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and integral appliances to include CDA electric oven, 4-ring gas hob with extractor over, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Cupboard houses the Ideal combination boiler. Ceiling spot lights. UPVC window to the front elevation.


WC Cloakroom: 1.92m x 1.54m (6'4" x 5'1"), White suite to comprise pedestal wash hand basin and WC, gas central heating radiator, ceiling light point, Cilanet extractor fan and coat hanging area.


First floor landing: UPVC window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point, gas central heating radiator and loft access hatch. Doors to both bedrooms, bathroom and storage cupboard which has its own light point.


Bedroom 1: 3.43m x 3.39m (11'3" x 11'1"), UPVC window to the front elevation, ceiling light point and gas central heating radiator.


Bedroom 2: 3.41m x 2.92m (11'2" x 9'7"), UPVC window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point and gas central heating radiator.

Bathroom: 2.50m x 1.91m (8'2" x 6'3"), White suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal sink and WC. UPVC obscured window to the front elevation, ceiling light point, gas central heating radiator and Cilanet extractor fan.


Externally: To the front of the property is a good-sized driveway for several vehicles, there is a side access gate to the fenced low-maintenance rear garden which benefits from external lights and shed.


Sharehold and leasehold information: Sharehold and Leasehold Information: 65% of the property is offered for sale for £120,250. The remaining 35% is owned by Wyre Forest Community Housing. The total cost of the rent for the remaining 35% and service charges is £166.43 per calendar month. The lease of 99 years began on 14/07/2009.

INFORMATION FROM CHG
How To Apply:
To apply for one of our properties you need to complete an application form and an income and expenditure statement. You can find them here:
Application.pdf (communityhousing.co.uk)
IncomeAndExpenditure.pdf (communityhousing.co.uk)

You need to provide documents to support your application, please use the checklist to ensure you have provided everything - your application will be returned if you do not attach supporting documents:
ApplicationChecklist.pdf (communityhousing.co.uk)

When you have completed the application, gathered your evidence, and registered on Homechoice Plus and Orbit, you can email the application with the supporting documents and the Income & Expenditure to:

We will then assess your application. This normally takes around a week.

To be eligible for shared ownership you:-
- Need to be over the age of 18
- Be unable to buy on the open market
- Not already own a property (unless in exceptional circumstances)
- Be able to raise a mortgage to cover the share you wish to purchase
- Be able to afford to pay the remaining rent and bills etc.
- Have enough saved to cover the mortgage and legal fees and any additional moving costs
- Have no more than £15,000 unsecured debt
- Be registered on HomeChoice plus Housing Register. You can apply online at
- Have your eligibility confirmed at Orbit Homebuy. You can apply online at
- Meet eligibility criteria if a local connection is required for specified properties

Sold STC
Bedrooms
2
Bathrooms
1
Living rooms
2
Parking
Unknown

Enquire about this property.

Just in

Latest Properties.